Tuesday 17 July 2012

Giant Balloons.....

Today im going to chat about giant balloons........I LOVE THEM!!!!!!! Now i know it isn't to everyone's taste, but in the last 12 months or so since a well known magazine (im not naming them as i cant get any free advertising out of them :) ) published an article and some pictures of giant WHITE balloons can look like, the brides of the UK have gone crazy for them so here are a couple of pictures of mine

Although giant white balloons seem to be the craze, i have been checking out what a difference adding some colour can really do to add some very imaginative pics to your wedding album, As i said before its not for everyone, but here are some of my favourite pictures.


My only worry is that if the current helium shortage continues these magical pictures may be a thing of the past.

Thanks for reading and i hope you enjoyed our blog :)

3 comments:

  1. I was looking for the same info about virtually identical & finally i got my answer from your post thanks for sharing this useful info.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wedding Balloons have gained a lot of popularity in the recent past and companies are competing with each other in providing you with the unique and memorable decoration for the wedding event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!! I just loved these giant balloons as they look fabulous. Have never arranged such big balloons in any of my events but planning to have them for my wedding that will be arranged at one of Venues in San Francisco. They will look elegant there.

    ReplyDelete